Dispute Resolution / Company Law / Public Procurements / Personal Data Protection
Žilvinas is an experienced lawyer who has practised law since 2010. Before his employment in the Professional Law Partnership RIDD Vilnius, Žilvinas worked in the State Security Department of the Republic of Lithuania and has gained the experience of 7 years in the drafting of normative legal acts, in the provision of assessments and opinions on the legislative drafts drawn up by state authorities and in public procurement procedures.
- Consulting Lidl, UAB on the issues of sales network development, participation in negotiations with business partners and potential clients.
- Legal assessment of real estate acquisitions, real estate purchase and sale contracts.
- Drafting of normative legal acts and other legal instruments, opinions on legislative drafts.
- Assessment and alignment of draft legal acts drawn up by institutions.
- Participation in the law-making process.
- Assessment and drafting of public procurement documents.
- Representation in courts and inter-institutional working groups set up for the drafting of legal acts.